So you’re tough, but are you tough enough to take on the Loaded Tough Guy and Gal Challenge!?
If you want to get down and dirty and have a whole lot of fun, then these unique off-road running events are for you.
The events are open to both male and female competitors who are 13 years of age and older. Challenge yourself on a course that includes swamp crossings, a spiders web net climb, crawl under barb wire, beautiful native bush trails, tunnels, hurdles, a climbing frame not to mention, mud mud and more mud!
Our events have awesome spot prizes, merit prizes, amazing goodie bags, souvenir coffee mugs, challenging obstacles, a fun atmosphere and plenty of free parking.
Get your friends, workmates or family together for a truly amazing experience! This is New Zealand’s original mud run series with events across the North Island including Wellington, Hamilton, Auckland, Hawke's Bay, Palmerston North and Rotorua.
2018 Tough Guy and Gal Events Calendar (Adults)
Wellington: 26th May
Hamilton: 9th and 10th June
Hawke's Bay: 29th July
Palmerston North: 4th August
Rotorua: 18th August
Auckland: 25th and 26th August
Event Day Timetable
8.30 – 10.30am: Registration – Race Bag Collection/Late entries
11am: Start of the 12km event
11.10am: Start of the 6km event
12km – 2 laps
6km – 1 lap
Corporate Challenge - 6km only
• You are still entered individually and all have individual placing’s recorded, but you are also linked under a corporate name. A minimum of 5 people and no maximum is required.
• For the Corporate Challenge Trophy – the top 5 placing’s from any of your corporate entries will be used to determine your group placing.
• All members of the Corporate division must be employees, relatives, partners of, contractors or suppliers to the company.
Gym/Sports Club Challenge - 6km only
• You are still entered individually and all have individual placing’s recorded, but you are also linked under a team name. A minimum of 5 people and no maximum is required.
• For the Gym Challenge Trophy – the top 5 placing’s from any of your entries will be used to determine your group placing.
• All members of the Gym Challenge must be members or employees.